Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Parents-to-be card with MFT

We have happy news in the family as one of our nieces is expecting baby number two! Coincidentally, he/she is due on big brother, Charlie's 2nd birthday, so it's going to be exciting watching the countdown to see how close the new baby's arrival will be. :)

Thus, the reason for this sweet baby card featuring the My Favorite Things newest release Happy Hippos (love love looooove!) and the Adorable Elephants. I just felt these two had to meet as they are both cute as can be! I made this one a slider card using the MFT Channel Slider Builder die set. The interactive labels stamp set is perfect for this type of card (PULL) with 'pull', 'shake', 'slide', 'press', and several other words for creating cards that invite the recipient to play!


The baby chicks are also part of the new Happy Hippos set. Super cute!

Be sure to "LIKE" my Facebook Fan page (Scrapendipity Studio) too. Thanks for looking and for your comments! :)

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Happy Hippos stamps and die sets
My Favorite Things, Adorable Elephants stamps and die sets
My Favorite Things, Magical Unicorn stamps (clouds)
My Favorite Things, Slider Channel Builder die set and Surf and Turf slider channels dies
My Favorite Things, Blueprints #1 die set
My Favorite Things, Ocean Fun stamps (inside sentiment "super happy for you" not shown)
My Favorite Things, 6x6 paper pad Plaid Patterns
My Favorite Things, slider elements
My Creative Time, Hello Baby ("congrats" sentiment)
Copic markers, distress inks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar