Friday, August 11, 2017

MFT Challenges, Sketch 345 - Color 75

I decided this time to do one card for both the Sketch 345 and Color 75 Challenges. There are several My Favorite Things products used (see links below) even though the card is rather simple. Hope you like!



My Favorite Things Card Challenges Blog



Product List:
My Favorite Things, Doodled Blooms stamps
My Favorite Things, Doodled Blooms dies
My Favorite Things, Circle Scribbles background stamp
My Favorite Things, Harvest Mouse stamps (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Cross Stitch Circle STAX
My Favorite Things, Blueprints 1
My Favorite Things, Blueberry hybrid ink pad
Doodlebug, Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 paper pad
Copic markers, foam tape, enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar