Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Thank you card

Thank you card using My Favorite Things, Coffee Date stamp and die sets. It looks sort of vintage-y, I think. I used a rather monochromatic color scheme - in coffee-ish colors, as you can see.


Closer view of the cutie coffee pot and cup. I love the way the top layer stamps, not quite covering the whole image. I used glossy accents in the cup.

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Coffee Date stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Polynesian Paradise (for your hospitality)
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice card stock (thank you)
My Favorite Things, Sweet Tooth card stock (card base)
My Favorite Things, Kraft hybrid ink pad
My Creative Time, Rectangle Frames die
Cuttlebug Thank You die
Tim Holtz Distress Inks, antique linen, walnut stain, ground espresso, gathered twigs
Foam tape, glossy accents, DCWV paper scrap for brown mat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar